Saturday 22 May 2010

Hollywood Star Hypnotised for Addiction to M&M's



We all know how addictive chocolate can be. It can become a serious addiction for some people. The Following is taken from stuff.co.nz

Ben Stiller had hypnotherapy to cure his addiction to peanut M&M's.

The 44-year-old actor has joked that he sought treatment for his calorific habit in 1999 because he was consuming over one pound of the tiny sweets a day.

After hours of gruelling hypnosis session, he finally kicked his problem, but relapsed after just six months.

More than a decade later, Ben still binges on the treats every single day, and has now accepted he will never break his habit.

"The only thing I'm addicted to is M&M's. I actually went to a hypnotist to get over M&M's because I was eating a pound of peanut M&Ms a day," the actor told Total Film magazine.

"He helped me get off them in 1999 for six months, but it came back. So around 4pm in the afternoon, I have a packet of them."

Maybe Ben hasn't found the right hypnotist. If you are addicted to chocolate and desperate to kick the habit please contact me for a free half hour consultation.

Tel: (01482) 833659

Em@il: think@sheilagranger.com