Wednesday 6 October 2010

Sheila Granger's Virtual Gastric Band Training


From 15th -17th October I will be guest speaker at a training course for fellow hypnotherapists in New York.

My Speech will focus on 'Sheila Granger's Virtual Gastric Band'. This technique has been proven 95% succesful and I have the results to prove it. I have run two trials to prove this, one of which had the backing of the National Health Service and the astounding results received international press coverage.

'Sheila Granger's Virtual Gastric Band' was created by me, Sheila Granger and based on a hypnosis concept. I use my own personalised programme and am willing to teach the technique to others as I am passionate about promoting the benefits of hypnotherapy and I believe this technique (if used correctly) can help millions of people all over the world, so the more hypnotherapists that use my specific method the better.

'Sheila Granger's Virtual Gastric Band' is not in any way connected with any other hypnotherapy clinic, hypnotherapist, or business that deliver weight loss programmes using hypnotherapy.