Friday 21 January 2011

Attention! Professional Hypnotherapists. Want more business in 2011?


Dear Colleague

Please accept my apologies for the intrusion in your time if this is not something your Hypnotherapy business needs at this time.

Let me introduce myself. I am a Hypnotherapist, just like you. I am based in a Doctors surgery in East Yorkshire. I currently see on average 35-50 clients per week for my weight control system that incorporates a Virtual Gastric Band. I have proved the system in trials and most recently delivered the system in the USA. My website details all the media attention that I have received because of this. My aim is to get the NHS to take this system on board so that more people benefit, not just those that can afford to see a Therapist. I am currently engaged in talks and further trials with medical practitioners to facilitate this.

This year I am scheduling just three training dates for other Hypnotherapists who may wish to use this system within their practice and learn how to attract more clients.

The training seminars are to be held on the following weekends:

Birmingham Village Hotel, Walsall Saturday 29th- Sunday 30th January

Manchester Village Hotel, Ashton Saturday 4th-Sunday 5th February

Edinburgh 12th-13th February (Venue TBA)

The training includes a manual on the Virtual Gastric Band programme, a ‘marketing yourself’ manual and certification; I will also do a ‘live’ demo with a real client. Places on the courses are strictly limited.

If you think this would be beneficial to your own business, or you would like to discuss my system further, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest Regards

Sheila Granger

Tel 01482 863659
Email: think@sheilagranger.com
www.sheilagranger.com