Thursday 4 August 2011

NEW Hypnotherapy Website

I'm pleased to announce that my new revised website has just been released.

As a Clinical Hypnotherapist and Lifestyle Engineer, the work I've been doing over the last year has pulled me in so many directions that I decided that I needed to have a new focus on the services I can offer. The last 12 months have been incredibly busy with the promotion of my Virtual Gastric Band as an alternative to surgery and weight loss diets, that there have been several other things arising which hadn't received the attention they deserved.

Therefore we have decided to focus on the following areas which, when you visit my new site, are better clarified than before:

- Virtual Gastric Band; training and support

- Private Consultations

- Courses to train people to become a fully qualified Clinical Hypnotherapist

- Full details Seminar & Workshop Dates throughout the UK, North America, Australia and Europe

- Networking & Peer Support

- Innovative ground-breaking products to help people lead a better life.

I hope you will enjoy the new website which can be found at www.sheilagranger.com but it you have any questions I'd love to hear from you at think@sheilagranger.com