Wednesday 16 May 2012

The Virtual Gastric Band definitely changes lives!


I've recently received a testimonial from a client I saw well over a year ago. I think Rochelle's comments speak volumes for how The Virtual Gastric Band works:

"Hi Sheila,

Hope your well and not working too hard?

Its been a long time infact  just over a year since i saw you for my hypo gastric band. Well what can i say. I came to you with the intention of losing weight inorder for my role as bridesmaid in september 2011. I also needed to lose weight for a greater chance of IVF working for me and my husband. The CD u made me included these 2 vital points. So your maybe wondering why after paying the 300 for 4 sessions I only had 2? 

The reason being from1st march - 1st July I lost a fantastic 3 stones and managed to keep it off for the wedding in september then (drum role) I missed my period tests at the doctors confirmed I was pregnant I had tests in 2010 to confirm that my fallopian tubes were blocked and there was no way I could concieve naturally!! Until you came along!! I want to say a huuuuge thank you for fulfilling my dreams :) ........ I would be more than happy to share my story with anyone else who you may feel will benefit from this.

A Million thank yous again

Rochelle"

If you want to know more, then please check out my website with explains more about The Virtual Gastric Band.