Thursday 3 January 2013

New Years Resoultion and Hypnotherapy

As we all know weight loss is very common for a New Years Resolution. But how long can people keep it up? It not just the ordinary man or woman who cares about what they look and feel like; celebrities are constantly being caught eating fast food or putting on that extra pound.

Here are two examples of celebrities who have used hypnotherapy to lose weight:

Lily Allen.
"After the hypnotism, I want to go to the gym every day, otherwise I feel really bad. I just want to get more toned and healthy. I'm really good about everything at the moment - I've never been happier."
Read more here
Orlando Bloom.
 "I used to be really sporty and I just started eating chocolate and I just got a bit tubby."
Read more here

If diets are failing you or you can't keep track of going to the gym, maybe a Virtual Gastric Band might be what you need. For more information about my Gastric Band Hypnotherapy visit this link

Sheila x