Thursday 14 February 2013

Battle of the Bulge

"I really feel like I am winning the war on weight."

The total weight loss of my patients is the equivalent to two 16ton tanks!

Working as a hypnotherapist has given me a kick out of life; not only do I get to witness change in a patient’s health and lifestyle; but to be with them from the very beginning and to help them succeed in their weight loss is utterly satisfying.

But it’s not losing the weight which people struggle with, it is having the right mindset to keep it up and stay that healthy weight. I have helped almost 3,000 people shed a minimum of 2,000lbs in sessions, when totalled up is 61,000lbs – which is the equivalent of two tanks.

I am so proud of all of my patients of what they have achieved from their weight loss and am pleased to be there in the process.

Patients in a recent survey have recorded since their weight loss they have noticed: reduced blood pressure and blood sugar levels, an increase in confidence, self-esteem, happiness, more enjoyment of exercise, stress reduction, loss of anxiety, sleep improvement, increased mobility, a loss of depression and in several cases, an increased libido.

Are you struggling to lose weight? I am fully trained in the virtual gastric band click here for more information. For other enquires about my services email me or visit my website



Sheila x