Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hull's Malet Lambert School Visit


PUPILS and teachers at Malet Lambert School welcomed me with open arms as I visited their school grounds last week. I was asked to talk to the school's Year 11 pupils last year as they prepared to take their GCSE examinations, as my programme is designed to help students and their teachers prepare for exams by using relaxation and concentration methods.
Read More Here

Jane Disbrey, headteacher at Malet Lambert School, commented: "Sheila's relaxation and focusing methods have helped our students to better understand how to prepare for an exam by learning new techniques.

"The strategies she has developed is helping a range of students to overcome their anxiety, grow in confidence and feel comfortable about exam conditions."

I was delighted that the classes are working with the students and teachers at Malet Lambert, this isn't magic or trickery, but simple concentration techniques, which allow an individual to take control of their emotional state and remain focused and confident whilst being challenged.


If you are interested in any of my services or need some questions answering, feel free to contact me via
email or visit me website