Friday 22 August 2014

Summer Madness

Some people tend to reduce their workload during the summer months. In certain countries such as Italy, whole industries close down completely!

I did manage to grab a few days off but this summer has been one of the busiest periods I've faced.

This is because, along with my colleague Katie Glen, I've been rolling out 2 x new programmes to give Hypnotherapists the tools required to develop their own businesses further, thus helping more people and changing more lives.


1. The Educational Performance Practitioner (EPP)

Over the last 3 years I’ve been working in schools and other educational organisations, and its work that’s really worthwhile, enjoyable, boosts your local profile and pays well.  At the beginning of the summer I decided to share and train my tried, tested and proven ‘Educational Performance’ programme with other therapists in order to help them get Hypnotherapy into Schools, Colleges and Universities.

We had a lot of fun and the feedback I've since received has been really positive.


2. My Top 40 Ways to Fill your Business Diary

Following on from the success of the EPP, more Hypnotherapists were asking me how they could maximise their own earnings potential. Therefore I've also been running a special online course sharing tips and advice from my own experience on how to build and sustain a successful therapy practice.

Over 200 therapists have been benefitting from this course, where we have covered such areas as:


  • Creating the foundations to a profitable, sustainable therapy practice
  • How to position yourself as the go-to-therapist in your area
  • Where to find more committed, paying clients
  • How to boost your local profile
  • How to turn conversations into clients
  • Creating a Win-Win mindset
  • And much, much more....


If you want to know more and enquire about future courses, get in touch today by filling in the form below: