Wednesday 21 January 2015

“I felt relaxed, but I don’t know if I was hypnotised.”


Hi there,

Jason Linett is one of my Virtual Gastric Band trainers in the U.S., and this week he’s presenting a free webinar event I wanted to share with you.
 
“I felt relaxed, but I don’t know if I was hypnotised.” For some hypnotherapists, this statement can ruin the best of hypnotherapy sessions. Jason has created an “easy-to-master” formula to prevent this challenge with some interesting twists on classic techniques.

You will learn strategies you can fold in before, during, and after your sessions to create better hypnotic moments, strengthen your client’s belief in hypnosis, and turn your clients or volunteers into raving fans for your business.
 
This webinar event is free, but space is limited. Join Jason on Thursday, January 22 at 9:00pm EST./ thats 2am UK time on the 23rd.  If you cannot attend live, replays will be made available, but only to those who register for the event – so DO register today.
 
Click this link to register today: Supercharge Your Hypnosis

http://www.onlinemeetingnow.com/register/?id=k7uc82xs3e&utm_source=General+Contacts&utm_campaign=f19430c9a2-J.Linett&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_399898ff96-f19430c9a2-314776349

Keep making a difference
Sheila x