Monday 30 May 2011

Speaking at the Australian Hypnotherapist Association

I have just returned from Australia where I spoke at several seminars on the success of my Virtual Gastric Band therapy.

This proved to be a really successful trip and rose awareness of the therapy to such an extent that we were even featured in the Australian press. You can read all about it in these clippings from the Melbourne Observer.




My visit was so successful that I've been asked to return and the following dates have been pencilled in:

8 / 9 October - Sydney
11 / 12 October - Adelaide
14 / 15 October - Perth

More information will follow in due course. I was also fortunate to have received the following video testimonial from The National President of the Australian Hypnotherapy Association, Antoine Matarasso: