Thursday 12 May 2011

Virtual Gastric Band - The Workbook

I am delighted to announce the launch of my book - Sheila Granger’s “Virtual Gastric Band Workbook”.  It is the culmination of two and a half years work, with hundreds of clients and the development of my system which incorporates the Virtual Gastric Band (VGB).

Whilst working with New York Hypnotist, Marc Carlin and delivering training around the globe, we decided to produce a work-book to make the “Virtual Gastric Band” accessible to anyone wanting to lose weight.  It includes eight golden rules and gives practical examples of how to make the conscious changes required for weight loss and continual weight management.


I am passionate about this system and seeing the positive impact it has had on the lives of my clients, I am confident it can help alleviate the obesity epidemic on a global scale.


Published by Inception House Publishing and available from Amazon the first 50 copies are free.  The price is £9.99 including P&P. The book should be published within the next week or so, so don't forget to check it out.