Monday 10 December 2012

Lorry Driver Undertakes My Virtural Gastric Band


Peter Smith, 42, is a lorry driver who realised it was time to lose weight when he was 21st 1lb earlier this year. After trying various diets and not succeeding, Peter was determined to find a way to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. Peter was then introduced to me after he had heard about my Virtual Gastric Band on the radio, and after four sessions he had noticed a massive change. Peter had gone from his 21st 1lb to 12st 4lb!
"It has definitely changed my life. I haven't felt this good for as long as I can remember." Peter told Hull Daily Mail.
Peter is still doing regular exercise, enjoying his meals and living a healthier lifestyle. "I feel so much better and happier and I am extremely thankful to Sheila."

To read the full story click here.
For more information about my Virtural Gastric Band click here.

Sheila x