Thursday 6 December 2012

Snooze Buddy Travels Across Seas.

Recently I gave my Snooze Buddy product to members of the P&O Ferries, to see if it'll help them with their sleeping problems. The quote below describes how y product was effective and really helped the members of staff finally get some sleep.

Snooze Buddy:
“We took Snooze Buddy on a trial basis for some of our staff. We focused on those people who work abnormal shifts or those whose living quarters are adjacent to some of the slightly noisier parts of our ships. The feedback was fantastic with the vast majority of people saying that they slept more soundly and for longer periods than would normally be the case. I tried the product myself and found myself drifting off to sleep within minutes. It is a very clever design and when you put it on it is barely noticeable. Sheila Granger’s hypnotic approach is unique, safe and very effective. I can recommend Snooze Buddy for anyone who has trouble sleeping.”
Clive Gossop, Head of Operations North Sea & Irish Sea at P&O Ferries

If you have problems with your sleeping, why not try my Snooze Buddy?

For more information about this product follow the link here



Sheila x