Tuesday 23 July 2013

My Hypnotherapy Course Branches Across Seas

"Sheila is a very committed individual and has given a lot to other business practices"


Throughout the years I have been teaching others about The Virtual Gastric Band by holding training courses around the world. During these days training I help other practitioners learn and understand the use of the VGB and how it can be successful in their training.  Recently I was delighted to hear that one of the practitioners who attended my class flew all the way from India just to take my course.

Mr Amitava Mookerjee was delighted to share his views on my course and how it will be beneficial for his practice. He mentions that "It was amazing from as far as I was concerned. The way she has taken the problem, I have never seen anyone tackled it this affectively."

To see more of this interview please watch the video below.

For more information about my training courses or any of my services please don't hesitate to contact me: 
email: think@sheilagranger.com
tel: 01482 863 659
www.sheilagranger.com