Wednesday 2 June 2010

Celebrities and Hypnosis


I am pleased to report that even more celebrities are endorsing the benefits of hypnotherapy.

Celebrities including Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Matt Damon and Ben Affleck have all admitted to using hypnosis to help kick the smoking habit.

Ben Affleck (pictured above) spoke about his experience with hypnosis on the Oprah Winfrey Show.

"I finally decided to quit smoking when I found out I was going to have a child. That was the thing that sort of put it over the top for me. I decided to go to a hypnotist. You sit in a chair and the hypnotist sips water and just talks to you for an hour, and explains how nicotine is poison."

"All of a sudden, I thought, 'This is asinine that I've been doing this to myself for all these years.' My last cigarette was on November 10th, 2005, and I feel a huge difference in my health now that I don't smoke. I feel like I'm in better shape than I was five years ago."