Monday 27 January 2014

Distance Learning

"Hi Sheila, I have just completed watching your training CD's filmed in Las Vegas. Wow, I was so impressed not only with your personal warmth and generosity sharing your knowledge and experience, but the program itself."
- Ingrid 

Why Choose Distance Learning?

We are aware that many of you would like to gain the knowledge of how to use this programme and how to market your practice successfully but are unable to attend a live seminar in person. I know this has been a disappointment to those of you who are waiting for an opportunity to learn this unique weight loss method, so for a limited period we are making distance learning available. We have recently given the opportunity to some therapists in Australia to take the training by this method, and so far received this feedback:

"Hi Shelia, I just wanted to write to you personally to say thank you soooo much for allowing me the opportunity to take the Virtual Gastric Band Course via distance, I was one of the people in Australia that was really looking forward to you coming out later in the year, I have just completed the seminar DVD's and just got so much out of it I am soooo looking forward to adding this to my tool box, love every minute of it. I am one of these people like you who buys all these courses and they sit on the shelf and gather dust but this course is probably one of the only ones that I have completed via distance cause I had desperately wanted to do it and once I started I couldn't get enough." 
- Love & light Charmaine

"Hi! Finished the DVD’S and enjoyed the course a lot thanks. Will be starting soon with your programme. It is it important to me that I do things right and do not go off at half-cock; your energy and inspiration will be mirrored by me. Bring it on!"
Mark

Further information can be found at my website www.sheilagranger.com distance learning. Or if you wish to contact me, please feel free to email me

Sheila x