Friday 10 January 2014

Giving The Gift Of Commitment & Dedication This New Year

"I was thinking about what to do to mark the New Year, and I got thinking about my own resolution, and if I was going to make one. I decided that I would be more philanthropic in 2014, to give more back to the community and to charities"


Hi everyone, I hope you all had a peaceful and happy Christmas and New Year. To start the year off i am giving five lucky people from across the region the chance of a much needed helping hand to see through their New Year’s resolutions.

So why now?

Did you know that the Top 5 New Year’s resolutions are to cut down on alcohol intake, stop smoking, lose weight, de-stress and learn something new? A lot of people succeed but few for longer than a couple of weeks. Generally around 25 per cent give up trying after less than a week, and that drops to well above half by the time the month is out.

So this year I have made the pledge to give away a free session of each Lifestyle Programme to five people in total in a bid to celebrate the New Year.

My services give people the understanding to make lifestyle changes which are permanent. There are, and can be no quick fixes but with the right frame of mind, people can make the changes which give them a healthier and happier life. There is no tomfoolery, this is a very serious and life-changing technique which makes positive differences to thousands of people across the world.

Interested?

If you are interested in this limited opportunity I am asking people to nominate themselves by telling me what they have done to help someone else through 2013. You can also nominate a friend or relative who they think needs some help and is deserving of the free session.

I will be taking entries and then will sit with friends and colleagues to decide who to give the free sessions to – there must be lots of people out there who are too consumed helping other people that they often neglect themselves.

To be in with a chance of being given a free session, email think@sheilagranger.com with no more than 100 words as to why you deserve the help.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Sheila  x