Friday 24 January 2014

USA Licensed Trainers



Although I love travelling and meeting new people even I can’t be everywhere all of the time, and with this in mind, I sought out some exceptional people to deliver training on my behalf in the United States.

It is my pleasure to introduce to you:

Jo-Anne Eadie:  www.poweroffreedom.ca  a member of the National Guild Of Hypnotists.

Claudia Brawley: a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists and based in North Carolina

Caroline Sutherland: A medical intuitive, wellness expert and author of The Body knows books published by Hay house. www.carolinesutherland.com

Leslie McIntosh: www.lesliemcintosh.com  Coastal Academy of Hypnotic Arts and science.


Next training date: Seattle, March 14-16th 2014!


I am still on the look out for one more inspirational trainer for the United States, do you fit this bill? To contact me drop me an email

Sheila x