Tuesday 14 January 2014

New Year, New Courses!

 "Sheila's training has been responsible for a 20% increase in my practice"
 - William Engle

UK Refresher Day, Business Blueprint 2014, Putting Eyes on Your Business:

Saturday 1st February 2014, Holiday Inn, Hull Marina, Hull

If it was a while a go that you completed your training, then this jam packed, intensive day is for you, it’s a day for me and my team to work with you on your business, a chance to get your mo jo back!

We will be refreshing on weight loss therapy techniques that ensure yours and your client’s success, formulating your unique 2014 plan, and educating on the latest marketing techniques that you really should be implementing. The most valuable thing you can do at the beginning of this New Year is stop, get away from the daily life and surround yourself with like minded people and make big plans for 2014, that alone is worth spending the day with me, but, because of the intensity of this day, we only have space to accommodate twelve people at this event, I don’t want you to miss out, so do confirm your place here 



P.S Do claim your voucher from the homepage of my website, for £50.00 reduction in ticket price!


You will leave the event, refreshed, inspired, with your own blueprint for success, the latest techniques and a DVD set valued at £325.00 


For more information about my courses or other services visit my website alternatively if you wish to contact me, please feel free to drop me an email

Sheila x